See Open Courses
Wonderlust promotes the development and delivery of exciting learning opportunities for people who want to study with others. Classes involve preparation and active participation by students, and facilitation by knowledgeable experts from a wide variety of backgrounds. The format is a mix of discussion and lecture.
Mingle and enjoy refreshments at the Wonderlust spring reception on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at the Country Bookshelf from 5 - 7 p.m. All are welcome.
Learn about Wonderlust’s community of lifelong learners. Discover more about our spring courses, Side Trips, and book series.
- focus on learning, study and interpretation beyond the school years
- provide structured learning in a wide variety of topics
- encourage participants to engage in active discussion and sharing of their knowledge and experience
See Open Courses
- Side Trips are learning opportunities on a variety of topics, open only to Wonderlust members. These classes require no prior knowledge or preparation.
- Side Trips are free to all Wonderlust members. Members are encouraged to participate in as many Side Trips as they wish.
- Please sign up for Side Trips with Extended University, Office of Continuing Education in advance on your registration form, on the Wonderlust Open Courses site, by e-mail or by phone.
Become a Member
|Zachary Jones, a green rancher, will present on Mar. 11.|
Join online or call the Office of Continuing Education at (406) 994-6683.
For More Information
Please call (406) 994-6683 or e-mail your name, address, phone number to ContinuingEd@montana.edu
To save postage and administrative costs, e-mail reminders will be sent on upcoming Wonderlust events as well as any schedule changes. Members without e-mail may call (406) 994-6683 for updates. If you sign up and can’t attend, please let us know.
Wonderlust is offered through a partnership between the Museum of the Rockies, the Country Bookshelf and Extended University.