Course and Degree Offerings
- What upcoming courses are you offering?
- Can I earn a degree from Montana State University online?
- If I am not interested in earning a degree, may I still take online courses?
- I am applying for an online degree program. May I take classes in my program before I am admitted?
Cost and Time
- How much does an online course cost?
- How much does an online course cost if I already have a bachelor's degree?
- Do I have to pay for student health insurance?
- When do online courses start?
- How much time is involved in taking an online course?
Apply, Register, Financial Aid, Orient Yourself, Student Records
- How do I apply?
- How can I learn more about financial aid?
- How do I register?
- I have registered for an online course through Extended University – what happens next?
- What should I do before my online class(es) begin?
- I want to manage my Student Record/Information
Textbooks, Library, and Proctoring
- How do I obtain my textbooks?
- How do I use the MSU Library?
- My course requires me too find a proctor for my exam. How do I learn more about this?
Add, Drop, Withdraw
Grades, Credit, Transferring, Transcripts, and Accreditation
- Who accredits Montana State University?
- Are Montana State University online courses bona fide college courses?
- How do I obtain my grades at the end of the semester?
- How do I obtain an official copy of my Montana State University transcript?
- How do I transfer credit to Montana State University from another institution?
- How do I transfer the credit for online courses I took at Montana State University to another university?