Options to Obtain Grades and Transcripts
You can request an Official Transcript from the Registrar. You'll need to send the following information to them:
- Your Full Name (including any Previous Name)
- Social Security # or Student ID #
- Date of Birth
- Dates of Attendance
- Complete address of transcript recipient
- Your complete address and telephone number
- Your signature - this is required!
- $3.00 for each transcript - Check or Money Order only, payable to MSU-Bozeman
To:Academic TranscriptsFor more information and to see how you can order an official transcript via the internet, please visit Montana State University's transcript website at http://www.montana.edu/registrar/?3#top3.
101 Montana Hall
P. O. Box 172660
Montana State University
Bozeman, MT 59717-2660
For more information on transcripts, contact the Office of the Registrar and Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 994-2601.
For Grades or an Unofficial Transcript:
- Click on "Enter Secure Area"
- Enter User ID - Social Security # (enter without dashes) or MSU Student ID (enter with preceding dash)
- Enter PIN #
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "Student Records"
- Click on "Final Grades" or "Academic Transcript"
If you need assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar and Enrollment Services at (406) 994-6650.